European Medicinal Agency EMA
2015: EMA Advanced Therapy Medicinal Product Classification (ATMP-TEP) for autologous mononuclear cells derived from human cord blood
- for the treatment of Paediatric brain damage, Hypoxic-ischaemic encephalopathy, and Cerebral palsy
2016: EMA worldwide first two Orphan Medicinal Product Designations for autologous mononuclear cells derived from human cord blood
- for the treatment of Periventricular leukomalacia (brain damage in preterm newborns)https://www.ema.europa.eu/en/medicines/human/orphan-designations/eu3161744
- for the treatment of Neonatal Encephalopathy (brain damage in term newborns)https://www.ema.europa.eu/en/medicines/human/orphan-designations/eu3161743
2017: EC/EMA 'Seal of Excellence' of the European Commission/EMA for Horizon 2020 proposal and business plan 'STOP-CP!'
2018: Capital increase by two investors (Family Office, Germany; US Entrepreneur, Founder, and Scientist from Georgetown University, Washington D.C.) who invested 1 million Euro Private Equity for 1% of BrainRepair UG shares
2018: BrainRepair UG welcomes a new strategic partner:
1. Genepath Laboratories, Sydney, Australia – Next generation sequencing. Accreditations: NATA, RCPA https://www.genepathlabs.com.au/
2019: BrainRepair UG announces eligibility for INVEST support measure:
1. Eligibility certified by Ministry of Economy and Energy!
2. 20% subsidisation of venture capital by INVEST support measure